There are two ways to reset your password:
As a logged-in user
- Log into your Housekeeper.com account and click the drop-down menu in the top, right corner.
- Select "Settings," from the drop down menu.
- From there, locate the “Password” section and enter your new password. Be sure to enter it accurately.
- When complete, scroll down and click “Save Settings.” Your password will be automatically updated.
As a logged-out user
If you are unable to access your account to change the password:
- Click Login.
- On the next page, beneath the login button, click the link labelled “Forgot your Password?”
- Next, enter the email address associated with your account.
- You may be asked to complete a CAPTCHA. See, What is captcha? for help.
- Click “Retrieve Password.” An automated email will be sent to you with instructions on how to reset your password and regain access to your account.
NOTE: If you do not see the email in your inbox, be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder as sometimes emails may be filtered there accidentally.